Optopol REVO FC OCT with Fundus Camera
We are proud to announce the new multi-purpose REVO FC which combines the complete REVO 80 functionality with a Fundus Camera. A single versatile device featuring high resolution OCT and true color fundus imaging for time and space efficiency.
Notify me once this product is available.
Fundus Camera with the complete REVO 80 functionality
The combination of an All-in-One OCT technology with a Full Color Fundus Camera in one compact system gives you high quality OCT images and a detailed color image for a multipurpose diagnosis.
Capturing color fundus images of retina and OCT scanning of a retina in a single shot on one device saves both time and space.
Now you can use the REVO FC in the way you need it:
- as a Full Color Fundus Camera
- as a combo providing simultaneous OCT and fundus images
- only for high quality OCT imaging including OCT-A
- as a Biometry device
REVO FC offers all proven advantages of REVO systems with a cutting-edge color Fundus imaging for a new level of diagnostic certainty. High quality OCT scanning and a comprehensive analysis of the retinal layers combined with a Fundus imaging make the examination versatile as never before.
What makes the REVO FC truly unique is its integrated non-mydriatic 12.3 Mpix Fundus Camera capable of capturing ultra-high quality and detailed color images. The REVO FC Fundus Camera is fully automated, safe and easy to use.
- The advanced optical system ensures high quality imaging at as wide as 45° viewing angle.
- A Color Fundus image capturing is possible with a pupil as small as 3.3 mm. An OCT scan is possible even on a 2.4 mm pupil.
- Easy to use image processing tools such as RGB channel, brightness, contrast, gamma and sharpness adjusters used with filters deliver a stunning retinal image.
- Available view modes present detailed photos of a single or both eyes as well as a time comparison of the fundus photos.
OPTICAL COHERENCE TOMOGRAPHY
REVO FC with 80 000 A-scan/sec scanning speed offers advanced technologies and remarkable simplicity of operation. It meets all requirements for modern optical tomographs.
Single 3D Retina examination is enough to perform both Retina and Glaucoma analysis based on retinal scans. Software automatically recognizes 8 retina layers. Thus allowing a more precise diagnosis and mapping of any changes in the patient’s retina condition.
Comprehensive glaucoma analytical tools for quantiﬁcation of the Nerve Fiber Layer, Ganglion layer and Optic Head with DDLS allow for the precise diagnosis and monitoring of glaucoma over time.
With the golden standard 14 optic nerve parameters and a new Rim to Disc and Rim Absence the description of ONH condition is quick and precise.
Advanced view which provides combined information from Retina and Disc scan to integrate details of the Ganglion cells, RNFL, ONH in a wide field perspective for comprehensive analysis.
COMPREHENSIVE GLAUCOMA SOLUTION
STRUCTURE & FUNCTION - Combined OCT and VF results analysis
Invaluable combination of information about the functional quality of vision with comprehensive data on retinal Ganglion Cells, RNFL and Optic Nerve Head for both eyes on a single report page. The S&F report contains the following:
- VF sensitivity results (24-2/30-2 or 10-2)
- Total and Pattern Deviation probability graphs for VF results
- Reliability and Global indices for VF results
- Combined map of Structure & Function
- Ganglion cell analysis (GCL+IPL or NFL+GCL+IPL)
- ONH and NFL analysis including charts and comparison tables
- NFL Asymmetry Plot
The S&F report compares in a natural way the anatomical relationship between VF and RNFL/Ganglion maps.
SINGLE PAGE REPORT
S+F provides a quick and comprehensive single page report for glaucoma management.
Anterior segment lens for standard and wide examinations is built into the device. No additional lens is required.
High density of standard 3D scan allows to precisely track the disease progression. Operator can analyze changes is morphology, quantified progression maps and evaluate the progression trends.
Comparison view is an easy and convenient way to review results from two separate visits. The view is available for most of the scan programs.
A proficient networking solution increases productivity and an enhanced patient experience. It allows you to view and manage multiple examinations from review stations in your practice. Effortlessly helping to facilitate patient education by allowing you to interactively show examination results to patients. Every practice will have different requirements which we can provide by tailoring a bespoke service. There is no additional charge for the server module.